The OEM Subaru pitch mounts are made from weak plastic with soft rubber bushing which are known for their premature wear. This wear leads to excessive back and forth rocking of your engine and trans under acceleration & braking. Another downside of the OEM pitch mount, they are known to break under the load of higher horsepower vehicles.DC SPORTS Billet Pitch Mounts allow you to solve both problems. It’s billet 6061 Aluminum construction removes the need to worry about the pitch mount breaking under extreme load. 75-durometer, high quality, urethane bushings with stainless steel sleeves combat engine movement while still allowing for a smooth ride. Each mount is then anodized and finished off with a DC Sports Logo.
Vehicle Fitment2004 - 2021 Subaru STI 2.5L
2002 - 2022 Subaru WRX 2.0L
1993 - 2022 Subaru Imprezza 2.0L
2013 - 2022 Subaru Crosstrek 2.0L & 2.5L
2005 - 2009 Subaru Outback XT 2.5L
2020 - 2022 Subaru Outback 2.4 & 2.5L
2020 - 2022 Subaru Legacy 2.4 & 2.5L
2005 - 2009 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
- 2004 - 2021 Subaru STI 2.5L
- 2002 - 2022 Subaru WRX 2.0L
- 1993 - 2022 Subaru Imprezza 2.0L
- 2013 - 2022 Subaru Crosstrek 2.0L & 2.5L
- 2005 - 2009 Subaru Outback XT 2.5L
- 2020 - 2022 Subaru Outback 2.4 & 2.5L
- 2020 - 2022 Subaru Legacy 2.4 & 2.5L
- 2005 - 2009 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
Install GuideView Install Guide HERE 1. Remove two (2) M8 bolts from evap lines (photo A)
2. Remove two (2) M6 bolts from stock air tube. (Photo B)
3. Remove two (2) M8 bolts securing the OEM intercooler. (photo C)
4. Remove two (2) m8 bolts securing OEM blow off valve to the intercooler. Be careful not to drop the gasket between the two. (photo D)
5. Loosen clamps on both the throttle body coupler and the lower intake tube. (photo E)
6. Carefully remove intercooler from the engine bay.
7. Remove M6 bolt securing the ac line mounting bracket. Once removed carefully pull the AC line and bracket forward, DO NOT bend the line. (photo F)
8. Loosen and remove two (2) m10 bolts for the OEM pitch mount. Remove pitch mount (PHOTO G)
9. Apply a small amount of provided grease to the outside of each bushing.
10. Install DC SPORTS pitch mount, reusing OEM hardware
11. Re install AC line
12. Re install Intercooler.
13. Re install OEM blow off valve, be sure that gasket is rei installed.
14. TIGHTEN ALL HARDWARE AND DOUBLE CHECK ALL WORK!!