DC Sports Single Exit Catback Exhaust System for the 2018-2022 Toyota Camry is made from high quality, brushed, mandrel-bent, 2.5” (63.5 mm) T-304 Stainless Steel Piping. Matched with our race-inspired muffler and dual 3.5” tip, our kit will give you the look and sound that is sure to turn heads. All DC Sports exhaust systems are made to bolt directly to all your OEM equipment with absolutely no modification needed, so installation is quick and easy.
Vehicle Fitment2018 - 2022 Toyota Camry 2.5L Fits SE and SE Nightshade FWD only
Install GuideView Install Guide HERE 1. Utilizing a flat work area (preferably on concrete), jack up the car and support the car on jack stands under the frame support points. (Refer to your owner’s manual) DO NOT USE THE JACK TO SUPPORT THE CAR WHILE WORKING UNDERNEATH!
2. Remove the bolts holding the exhaust pipe to the Catalytic Converter pipe and the bolts holding the exhaust pipe to the Muffler pipe.
3. Using an exhaust hanger removal tool remove the rubber hanger holding the exhaust pipe to the car.
4. Use the exhaust hanger removal tool to remove the 2 rubber hangers holding the Muffler pipe to the car.
5. Install DC Sports pipe onto Catalytic Converter pipe. Make sure to use provided gasket. Tighten the bolts. Slide exhaust clamp on the end of the pipe.
6. Install the second pipe by slipping it into the first pipe. Install rubber hanger from car onto the exhaust hanger. Slide the exhaust clamp onto the end of the pipe.
7. Install muffler piece onto car by inserting rubber hanger onto car’s hanger and making sure the exhaust pipe slips into the secondary pipe. 8. Make sure exhaust pipes do not rub on anything and exhaust tips line up properly. Tighten down exhaust clamp.
9. RECHECK ALL YOUR WORK. If exhaust system looks off loosen clamps and adjust. Tighten clamps back down afterward.
10. Lower the car off the jack stands and start the engine and check for exhaust leaks.
11. After approximately 500 miles (800km) re-check the exhaust system bolts and nuts and tighten as necessary.