The DC Sports Short Ram Intake System for your 03-06 Nissan 350z / Infiniti G35 is designed to increase performance and improve throttle response, all while remaining 50 State C.A.R.B compliant. We replace your restrictive, brittle, OEM rubber intake pipe with smooth mandrel-bent aluminum tubing and pair it with a DC Sports high flow, performance air filter. This allows for increased airflow, cooler air ingestion, and reduced intake air temps. You can install our kit with the comfort of knowing your intake system will meet emissions standards anywhere in the USA. Every DC Sports intake kit comes with all the needed hardware for installation and requires absolutely no modification or cutting.
Vehicle Fitment2003 - 2005 Infiniti G35
2003 - 2005 Nissan 350Z
Install GuideView Install Guide HERE 1. Locate and remove two 10mm bolts securing the plastic engine cover.
2. Remove plastic engine cover.
3. Gently pull and remove the crankcase breather from the factory intake tube.
4. Loosen the two clamps securing the factory intake tube to the throttle body and at the air mass sensor housing.
5. Locate and remove one 10mm bolt securing the factory air intake tube to the chassis.
6. Remove the factory intake tube from the vehicle.
7. Unplug the air mass sensor plug and unclip the wire harness from the factory air box.
8. Locate and remove one 10mm bolt securing the factory air box to the chassis.
9. Locate and remove two plastic clips securing the factory air inlet to the chassis.
10. Remove the air box by carefully pulling upwards.
11. Remove the mass air flow sensor from the factory air box.
12. Install the mass air flow sensor onto the DC Sports intake tube with provided machine screws.
13. Install provided coupler onto the throttle body with two clamps but do not tighten down at this time.
14. Carefully install the DC Sports intake tube into the throttle body coupler.
15. Install the air filter onto the intake tube.
16. Carefully align the bracket on the intake tube with the intake plenum.
17. Secure the intake bracket with provided bolt and washer to the intake plenum.
18. Tighten remaining clamps in the throttle body.
19. Attach the crankcase breather hose onto the intake tube nipple.
20. Plug the harness into the mass air flow sensor.
21. Reinstall the engine cover
22. Installation is now complete check all work performed.