DC Sports 3-1 Ceramic Header for the 09-21 Nissan 370Z chassis is constructed from quality T-409, mandrel bent stainless steel piping and CNC machined flanges. Every header is tig welded by hand, both outside and inside of any joints. Larger than stock diameter piping, mandrel bends, and equal length primary runners insures a smooth and unstructured path for exhaust gases. This leads to improved HP and TQ throughout your entire power band. Ceramic coated to reduce under hood temps and combats corrosive road conditions, our coating will continue to provide protection at temperatures up to 1200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Larger than stock diameter tubing allows for increased exhaust flow
- Equal length runner design improves midrange performance
- Ceramic coating drastically reduces under hood temps
- Bolts directly to all OEM equipment
- Primary Runner I.D- 1.75"
- Collector I.D- 2.1"